You might have the idea to work abroad, before planning your move you should make several important considerations:
Assess your chances for getting your “dreamjob”
- Do you have the required qualification
- Are the job offers in the new country matching with your wishes and skills
- Are you able to make compromises regarding the new job in question of company size, company culture etc.
Are you ready to integrate
- Do you have the required language skills to integrate already? – You will have to improve your skills!
- Do you have any experiences about culture and social life in the new country or city? – You have to find out about cultural and social specalties!
- Make a list of your major questions regarding social life and culture!
Find out what to expect in your new “home”
- Try to get as most information as possible about the new country!
- Use all web portals which content information of the country,
- Try to find out the specific characteristics of the cities you are interested in
- Try to find out about the specific culture issues in the region of the new city